Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Southwest Airlines has announced plans to serve four airports in Hawaii including Honolulu (Oahu), Kahului (Maui), Lihue (Kauai), and Kona (Big Island). However one airport which wasn’t initially announced was Hilo (Big Island), however per a recent interview, it appears Southwest may be considering service there as well.
- American Airlines Cancels Boeing 737 MAX Flights
- Southwest Airlines Possible Further Hawaii Expansion
- Earn Bonus SkyMiles with Amazing Offers on Delta Cards
- Boeing Plans to Include 737 Safety Features as Standard Equipment
- Thompson Hotels Joins World of Hyatt Program
- Free Flights With These Delta Welcome Offers
- $195 BLADE Helicopter Transfers Between JFK & Manhattan
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport Priority Pass Restaurant
- WOW Air Shuts Down Overnight! All WOW AIR flights have been cancelled.
- Hyatt Centric Announces 3 New U.S. Locations
- SLH Sailrock Resort Increasing to Category 8
Thompson Hotels will be the first join the World of Hyatt loyalty program for stays starting March 28, 2019. World of Hyatt members can now earn and redeem points and enjoy in-hotel benefits at all eight participating Thompson Hotels.
- Delta Awards From 11K Miles RT
- Amazon More Discounted Gift Cards
- 5x Delta Miles On Hotel Stays
- Amazon New Discounted Gift Cards
- 45% Off Plus Kids Stay Free Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana All Inclusive Sale
- 12 Months Nintendo Switch Free Online With Prime
- New UberEats Promo Code (Existing Users)
- 30% Aeroplan Transfer Bonus
- Save Big At Marriott With Amex Offer
- Amazon Discounted Gift Cards
- Deal Fares From $49!
American Airlines has continued the cancellation of their 737 MAX flights through April 24. As a result, about 90 American Airlines flights are being canceled each day. See details: American Airlines Cancels Boeing 737 MAX Flights.
Drink of the Week:
- Double Woodford on the Rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!