Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
American Airlines announced some exciting new routes for next summer as they look to continue their Transatlantic expansion with several new routes. Highlight include starting service to Africa for the first time ever for American when they begin flying to Casablanca, Morocco (CMN), in June.
- American Airlines 2020 Summer Expansion Announced
- Delta Air Lines to Grow Presence at Tokyo Haneda
- Top Reasons To Grab 80K Ink Business Preferred Offer
- The Park Hyatt St. Kitts Great For Families Top 4 Reasons
- Priority Pass Adds Sleepbox Lounge Washington Dulles Airport
- Lucrative Amex Platinum Retention Offer
- Hotel Review: Andaz Vienna Am Belvedere
Delta Air Lines will soon become the largest carrier at Tokyo’s Haneda airport, as they shift all their Tokyo flying from Narita over to Haneda next year. For those visiting Tokyo, Haneda is the closer airport of the two to the city center, which is why it’s becoming more preferred to fly into it over Narita.
- Amazon Free $15 Credit When Back Up Photos
- American Express 40% Transfer Bonus to Avios
- Uber 25% Off Rides This Week, 50% Off Next (Targeted)
- Earn M Life Tier Credits at Hyatt Properties through October
- Easy Save 20% On Insurance Bill With Amex
- Get Free Entrance National Parks
- Delta Up To 1,000 Bonus Miles
- New Delta Award Sale
Drink of the Week:
- Double Whiskey Ginger on the Rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!