Last year, we shared how Hyatt announced they’d be acquiring Two Roads Hospitality, which is composed of Joie de Vivre Hotels, Thompson Hotels, Destination Hotels, tommie and Alila Hotels & Resorts.
As part of the acquisition, we shared how Thompson Hotels would be the first join the World of Hyatt loyalty program for stays starting March 28, 2019. Next, World of Hyatt Welcomed Joie de Vivre Hotels on May 15, 2019, followed by Alila Hotels on June 25, 2019.
Continuing with the Two Roads Hospitality acquisition, Hyatt will now be adding Destination Hotels beginning today.
World of Hyatt members will be able to earn and redeem points and enjoy valuable loyalty benefits at eight participating Destination locations throughout the U.S., with more locations set to follow in the coming months. You can view the list of the participating Destination locations and their World of Hyatt award chart categories below.
Once this first wave of the Destination brand integration is complete on September 10, 2019, nearly 50 hotels across the Thompson Hotels, Joie de Vivre, Alila and Destination brands will have joined World of Hyatt in many new destinations globally, providing more possibilities to discover unique experiences while enjoying the rewards they’ve come to expect from World of Hyatt.
We’re working to bring more Destination locations into the World of Hyatt program, including properties from the brand’s unique Destination Residences portfolio, which include privately owned condo resorts, villas and vacation homes in top vacation destinations such as Hawaii, Lake Tahoe, and Vail. I’ll be sure to share that information with you as it becomes available.
These Destination locations join World of Hyatt on the dates listed below with more set to follow in the coming months:
- Quirk Hotel – Richmond, Virginia
- Motif Seattle – Seattle, Washington
- Tempe Mission Palms Hotel & Conference Center – Tempe, Arizona
- The Carolina Inn – Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch – Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rizzo Center – Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- The Elms Hotel & Spa – Excelsior Springs, Missouri
- Hotel De Anza – San Jose, California
To celebrate, World of Hyatt is offering an exclusive member offer to encourage the trial of these brands. Members can earn 2,000 Bonus Points for their first qualifying stay exploring participating hotels in each of the new brands, plus a free night (at a Category 1-4 property) when they try all four brands.
See related World of Hyatt posts:
- World of Hyatt Welcomes Joie de Vivre Hotels
- Thompson Hotels Joins World of Hyatt Program
- Hyatt & Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH) Loyalty Alliance
- World of Hyatt Grows SLH Loyalty Alliance with Added Participating Hotels
- World of Hyatt Adds 57 More SLH Properties to Program