MGM Resorts has announced its latest Las Vegas resort to reopen later this month. Mirage Las Vegas will be reopening to the public on Thursday August 27th.
MGM Resorts has stated that its Las Vegas hotels are averaging around 50% occupancy on weekends and 30% midweek, with all being cash-flow positive with the exception of Mandalay Bay at this point.
Here’s a recap of the latest MGM Resorts opening dates:
- Bellagio Las Vegas reopened on June 4, 2020
- New York-New York Hotel and Casino reopened on June 4, 2020
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino reopened on June 4, 2020
- Excalibur Hotel and Casino reopened on June 11, 2020
- Luxor Hotel and Casino reopened on June 25, 2020
- ARIA Resort and Casino reopened on July 1, 2020
- Mandalay Bay reopened on July 1, 2020
- Four Seasons Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay reopened on July 1, 2020
- Vdara Las Vegas reopened on July 16, 2020
There’s still no dates announced for Park MGM and NoMad Las Vegas, however I’d suspect we’d see both of these open by the end of the year at the latest. Both are rumored to become smoke free properties upon reopening.
As previously mentioned MGM Resorts Offering Free Parking Upon Reopening, however resort fees are still being collected. Additionally, if you’re planning on heading to Vegas this summer, you’ll want to enroll in World of Hyatt Triple Points Bonus Journeys Promotion which includes MGM Resorts.
- Bellagio, MGM Grand, and New York-New York Reopening June 4th
- Luxor, Mandalay Bay and ARIA Vegas Resorts Reopening
- Several Las Vegas Hotels Waiving Resort Fees
Are you considering a trip to Las Vegas in the coming months? Feel free to share your thoughts below.