Hyatt is launching its new Work from Hyatt program which will offer extended-stay packages for remote work. You can book this new package online by using special offer code WFHYAT for stays from August 25, 2020 to March 31, 2021 with a minimum stay of 7 nights.
- Standard guestroom or suite accommodations with the option to upgrade
- Workspace options that may include a suite living room, a connecting room or a private meeting room
- Daily food and beverage credit
- Complimentary or discounted laundry services
- Complimentary self or valet parking
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi internet access
- Housekeeping services that reflect guest preferences on frequency and time of day
- Waived resort fees
- Standard World of Hyatt in-hotel benefits including earning points and having nights count toward elite-tier status.
- Ability to use World of Hyatt points to redeem for a Work from Hyatt package.
Starting at $139 + tax per night for stays of at least 7-nights, the Work from Hyatt package covers the essentials, including workspace options, housekeeping, free high-speed Wi-Fi internet access and discounted or complimentary laundry, and is highlighted by hotel-specific “perks” such as:
- Complimentary pool cabana at Hyatt Regency Indian Wells
- One round of golf per stay and one spa treatment per stay at Park Hyatt Aviara
- Complimentary s’mores kit at Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay
It’s exciting to see Hyatt launch a Work from Hyatt promotion globally as they’re adapting to the current conditions of travelers. I wouldn’t mind spending a week at the The Cape a Thompson Hotel working among many properties.
As a reminder, all these hotels offer waived resort fees as part of this promotion and nights count toward elite status.
Hyatt currently is offering World of Hyatt Triple Points Bonus Journeys Promotion, which these rates would be eligible for this promotion.
What are your thoughts on Hyatt’s Work from Hyatt promotion? Do you plan on booking on booking a 7+ night stay at any of their properties through this offer? Feel free to share your thoughts below.