This news follows American Express CLT and SFO Centurion Lounges Reopened as well as the grand opening of the American Express Centurion Lounge New York (JFK). It’s exciting to see more Centurion Lounges reopened.
DFW and IAH join the growing list of Centurion Lounges which are opening including Centurion Lounge – Charlotte, Centurion Lounge – San Francisco, Centurion Lounge – Seattle-Tacoma, Centurion Lounge – Philadelphia International, and the brand new American Express Centurion Lounge New York (JFK).
With the reopening of all these lounges, you’ll see new practices implemented across the lounges including socially distanced seating, reduced capacity, increased cleaning frequency, face covering requirements when entering the lounge, served food instead of buffets, and more.
As a reminder, cardholders of the Platinum Card® from American Express, and The Business Platinum Card® from American Express are able to access the lounge and can bring in two guests with them each time.
We’ve had the opportunity to stop by a few of the Centurion Lounges including:
- Review: American Express Centurion Lounge New York (JFK)
- Lounge Review: Amex Centurion Lounge San Francisco
- American Express Centurion Lounge Hong Kong Review
- American Express Centurion Lounge Las Vegas Review
- Lounge Review: American Express Centurion Lounge at New York LaGuardia
- Amex Centurion Lounge Dallas Secret Bar Menu
- Lounge Review: American Express Centurion Lounge Seattle
Have you had a chance to stop by any of the Centurion Lounge locations since they’ve reopened? Feel free to share your thoughts on the updates measures in the comments below.