Marriott Bonvoy announced details of its newest global promotion which will run from September 14 through December 12, 2021. Marriott Bonvoy members will be able to earn 1,500 bonus points per stay on all paid stays, and 3,000 additional points on all inclusive properties.
They’re calling this Embrace More, however it’s hard to embrace such a lackluster promotion that doesn’t factor in spend or length of stay. It’s also surprising to not see Marriott offer some sort of double elite credits the final quarter, as business travel hasn’t returned and we’re starting to see travel decline as more coronavirus cases increase.
Limited-time offer: Earn toward unlimited bonus points and free nights.
- Earn 1,500 bonus points on each stay,* plus 3,000 more points on stays at All-Inclusive by Marriott Bonvoy resorts.
- Register now, then earn on stays from September 14 through December 12, 2021. Registration ends November 28, 2021.
- Get 1,500 bonus points on each stay, starting with your first stay. Plus, earn 3,000 more points on All-Inclusive by Marriott Bonvoy stays — all with no earning limits.
- Choose from thousands of extraordinary hotels and resorts participating in Marriott Bonvoy worldwide. And now earn even more at all-inclusive resorts, which offer immersive getaways in the world’s most-coveted destinations.
- Redeem your bonus points for free nights, gift cards, exclusive experiences and so much more.
This promotion is only valid on paid stay, so award stays will not count. If you’re planning to travel during this time, you’ll want to register.
I will note that all Marriott proprieties are participating, as I’d imagine it’s being funded by corporate rather than the individual property. We’ll sometimes see Marriott properties opting out of promotions, but that’s not the case here.
What are your thoughts on Marriott’s new Q4 global promotion ? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.