World of Hyatt has announced it’s latest global promotion which will run from January 15 through April 20, 2022. It’s called Bonus Journeys, the same name as their past several promotions.
World of Hyatt members can register to 2,022 bonus points after every two qualifying nights. Additionally, World of Hyatt credit cardholders can earn 1,000 bonus points per stay at 180+ participating hotels across 10 U.S. cities.
World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys
- World of Hyatt members can register now through March 15, 2022, to earn 2,022 Bonus Points for every two qualifying nights after registration, for up to 20 nights from January 15 through April 20, 2022. Eligible nights do not need to be consecutive to qualify for earning Bonus Points during the promotion period, for stays at over 1,000 locations worldwide, including:
- Participating Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide across 19 brands such as Thompson Hotels, Destination by Hyatt, Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Zilara, Miraval, and Hyatt Place.
- Participating M life Rewards destinations, Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH) hotels and Lindblad Expeditions.
- Offer not valid at AMR Collection Resorts.
- World of Hyatt consumer and business credit cardmembers can earn an additional 1,000 Bonus Points per eligible stay, after registration, up to 10 stays during the promotion period, at 180+ participating hotels across 10 U.S. cities including Boston; Chicago; Dallas; Denver; Los Angeles; Nashville, Tenn.; New York City; San Francisco; Seattle; and Washington, D.C. Cardmembers can earn a maximum of 10,000 Bonus points under this offer. For a list of participating hotels, visit here.
It’s great to see World of Hyatt launch a new promotion starting next month, however it’s not all that rewarding so I don’t see any stays being shifted over to Hyatt as a result.
What are your thoughts on the latest Bonus Journeys promotion from Word of Hyatt? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.