American Express announced their newest Centurion Lounge, which will be planned for Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL), to open in 2023. The new Centurion Lounge Atlanta will be located in Concourse E.
This will be the the largest in the Centurion Network to date at approximately 26,000 square feet and will feature an array of new amenities for cardholders. Concourse E is primary used for international flights, however, all 7 concourses at ATL are connected airside by an underground train.
Per American Express, Eligible Card Members will get an authentic taste of Atlanta through distinctive features, including:
- Multiple outdoor areas, including a garden terrace inspired by the city’s rich tree canopy and open tarmac views, a first for a Centurion Lounge
- Modern design influenced by Atlanta’s local landscape and culture
- Locally inspired beverage and dining selections, including a modern bourbon bar, curated by a local chef and Centurion Lounge mixologist, Jim Meehan
- Additional local and unique amenities specific to the Centurion Lounge in Atlanta that will be announced closer to opening
American Express also has plans to open a new lounge at the Reagan National Airport (DCA) in Washington, D.C. and is continuing to enhance its existing locations, with expansions in San Francisco International Airport (SFO) and Seattle-Tacoma Airport (SEA) and the newly opened wellness space in Houston’s George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) in partnership with leading mental wellness brand Calm.
We’ve had the opportunity to stop by a few of the Centurion Lounges including:
- American Express Centurion Lounge Hong Kong Review
- Lounge Review: Amex Centurion Lounge San Francisco
- American Express Centurion Lounge Las Vegas Review
- Review: American Express Centurion Lounge New York (JFK)
- Amex Centurion Lounge Dallas Secret Bar Menu
- Lounge Review: American Express Centurion Lounge Seattle
Both cardholders of the Platinum Card® from American Express, and The Business Platinum Card® from American Express are able to access the lounge and can bring in two guests with them each time. You can view more about the Amex Global Lounge Collection Overview for Platinum Cardholders.
Additionally, cardholders of the Delta SkyMiles Reserve Card receive access along as you’re flying on a Delta flight the same day.
What are your thoughts on American Express planning a new Centurion Lounge at Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport? Feel free to share in the comments below.