This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
It’s no secret that I like to partake in a happy hour or two, especially when flying. I think it is best when you have a drink you enjoy and can save a few bucks while enjoying it. For me, there’s no question I like the Woodford Reserve offered onboard Delta’s flights.
They’ve also “re” introduced their Delta Medallion Signature in-flight cocktails, which look good, except the 14.3% price increase. Of course I don’t have to pay for my favorite drink when I’m in First Class, but when stuck back in the worst seat in economy, I’ll might just take them up on a few of these drinks.
It seems Delta snuck in a price increase from $7 to $8 for their in-flight adult beverages. The good news, is you can still get these drinks for less than their old retail price.
How To Get 37.5% Discount On Delta In-Flight Beverages
Appears Delta forgot to update the page where they sell discounted in-flight beverages when customer buy the drink certificates prior to their flight. You can still buy the drink certificates for only $5 online at Delta here.
If you have an upcoming flight and think you’ll pick up an in-flight beverage, make sure you pick up a certificate before your flight so you can get the discounted price. You can pick them up at or near check-in.
I imagine these discounted prices will go up as soon as Delta can update their IT system.
- Do You Tip Club Lounge Bartenders For Free Drinks? – This Guy Didn’t
- Can You Really “Enjoy” Time At The Airport?
- SkyMiles 2015–Are Good Old Days Now Or Yet To Come
- How To Maximize First Class Drink Ordering
- Another Delta “Enhancement”
- First Class Problems-Last Row In 757 Delta First Class
- Favorite First Class Seat On Delta 757 During Short Flight
- 1 Week, 7 Delta Meals In First Class; Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner Onboard And In The Airport Over A Week
- My Second All Time Worst Seat On A Plane
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.