Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time. Terms Apply to Offers.
It’s no secret that I like to partake in a happy hour or two, especially when flying. I think it is best when you have a drink you enjoy and can save a few bucks while enjoying it. For me, there’s no question I like the Woodford Reserve offered onboard Delta’s flights.
They’ve also “re” introduced their Delta Medallion Signature in-flight cocktails, which look good, except the 14.3% price increase. Of course I don’t have to pay for my favorite drink when I’m in First Class, but when stuck back in the worst seat in economy, I’ll might just take them up on a few of these drinks.
It seems Delta snuck in a price increase from $7 to $8 for their in-flight adult beverages. The good news, is you can still get these drinks for less than their old retail price.
How To Get 37.5% Discount On Delta In-Flight Beverages
Appears Delta forgot to update the page where they sell discounted in-flight beverages when customer buy the drink certificates prior to their flight. You can still buy the drink certificates for only $5 online at Delta here.
If you have an upcoming flight and think you’ll pick up an in-flight beverage, make sure you pick up a certificate before your flight so you can get the discounted price. You can pick them up at or near check-in.
I imagine these discounted prices will go up as soon as Delta can update their IT system.
- Do You Tip Club Lounge Bartenders For Free Drinks? – This Guy Didn’t
- Can You Really “Enjoy” Time At The Airport?
- SkyMiles 2015–Are Good Old Days Now Or Yet To Come
- How To Maximize First Class Drink Ordering
- Another Delta “Enhancement”
- First Class Problems-Last Row In 757 Delta First Class
- Favorite First Class Seat On Delta 757 During Short Flight
- 1 Week, 7 Delta Meals In First Class; Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner Onboard And In The Airport Over A Week
- My Second All Time Worst Seat On A Plane