This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
To celebrate the W New Orleans French Quarter hotel’s comeback after an $8 million renovation, the hotel is offering a chance to win two free nights and cocktails in their new SoBou restaurants & bar. The promotion runs through June 1, so you still have time to enter if you’re interested in visiting this corner of the French Quarter.
The hotel has 97 guest rooms including 4 carriage houses and 1 deluxe suite. We are looking forward to seeing the redesigned rooms which renovations are expected to be completed by the second week in July.
The redesigned guest rooms will illustrate the soul and mystery of New Orleans with jazz- and tarot card-themed motifs. We are presenting a new palate of clean lines with modern blacks and whites mixed with vibrant gold tones and rich primary colors so you don’t just see the energy, but you feel it.
How To Enter
- You can enter through their Facebook page
- Complete your personal information on the entry form page
- A 2-night stay in a Jazz or Tarot room at the redesigned W French Quarter in New Orleans
- Breakfast for two in SoBou
- Specialty drinks for two
- Discounted parking
- A copy of the book, “In the Land of Cocktails: Recipes and Adventures from the Cocktail Chicks”
Terms And Conditions
- Only persons residing in the United States who are at least 21 years of age can enter
- Sweepstakes Starts May 01, 2012 @ 08:00 am (CDT)
- Sweepstakes Ends June 01, 2012 @ 12:00 pm (CDT)
The W New Orleans is making a come back. It’s always been a great place to visit, and for a few moments of your time, you might just get to visit for free.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.