This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Hilton Honors is rolling out a Double Points or Miles promotion for the first part of 2013. From January 7, 2013 through March 31, 2013 you can earn double points or miles when you stay with a participating Hilton Honors hotel or resort.
How To Register
- Earn double points or miles on all stays during the promotion period
- Qualifying stays are from January 7, 2013 through March 31, 2013
- To receive double points you must select your earning option as points within the earning preferences in your account
- You can find the full FAQ here
Terms And Conditions
- You can credit a maximum of two rooms
- Earn Double Points (not miles) for incidental charges at participating hotels
- List of non-participating properties for double points option
- List of participating airlines for double miles option
If you are looking to maximize this promotion, consider selecting the double dip option of HHilton Points and HHilton Points instead of Points and Miles.
I selected to earn double points with Hilton stays because I value Hilton Honors points for award redemptions like our stay at the Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort and Spa. How about you, which option did you select?
If you are looking for a way to maintain Hilton Gold or even top tier Diamond status without staying in their hotels much, consider the New Citi® Hilton HHonors™ Reserve Card which offers complimentary Gold status with card membership or Diamond status after you spend $40,000 on the card in a calendar year. You’ll earn benefits like, complimentary high speed internet access, no foreign transaction fees, on property elite member benefits including upgrades to Preferred Room, bonus 1,000 Hilton HHonors® Bonus Points per stay or continental breakfast. Plus you’ll get a 25% point bonus on eligible stays. The card does come with a $95 annual fee but the status and annual free weekend night benefits more than covers that cost in my opinion.
- Free Hilton Gold status and two free weekend night stays
- Transfer Virgin miles to Hilton Points at 1:2 ratio
- Fast track to Hilton Diamond Status
- Save points on award bookings by using points stretchers and going global awards
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.