This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Alex and I never let a good pair of First Class pajamas go to waste. Just take a look at how Alex made good use of his Thai First Class PJs. Jackson looks like he’ll rest well and in style.
Not being a wasteful person myself, I ran a small giveaway earlier this week to give one lucky reader a chance to win British Airways First Class swag including a set of First Class pajamas, a First Class blanket and a First Class amenity kit.
After my “First Impression” on the British Airways First Class product, I’ve been waiting to give them to a good home. Since I had a day flight in First Class seat 2A, I didn’t need the items and we saved them to giveaway here on Points, Miles & Martinis.
I’ve taken flights on British Airways and on other airlines using British Airways Avios points. But never both at the same time. This is because British Airways has relatively high fuel surcharges on their flights. So I chose to redeem my Avios points elsewhere like with the 4,500 point one-way awards on partner airlines. So we asked our readers where they redeem their Avios points to get the best value. And we asked them to leave a comment answering the question in the official entry post. You can see some great uses of Avios points over in the comments of that post.
- Where do / would you redeem your Avios points for the best value and why?
Congratulations To The Winner
One lucky winner was selected at random. Congratulations to JeffreyP who will now be able to have a PJ party in his new British Airways First class pajamas.
Jeffrey shared his best use of Avios points to get the most value for him.
- JeffreyP said “I’m using them in Oct to go to Prague on Iberia”
He will receive the following:
- 1 British Airways Large First Class Pajamas set
- 1 British Airways First Class blanket
- 1 British Airways First Class amenity kit
If you like swag and your First Class pajamas don’t go to waste, this was a chance to win a set of British Airways pajamas, a First Class blanket and a First Class amenity kit.
Were there any other uses of Avios points not mentioned in the comments of the official entry post that you find valuable?
- Breakfast In The Concorde Room First Class Lounge
- OneWorld Miami Premium Lounge Video Walk Through
- American Airlines Miami Admirals Club Video Walk Through
- British Airways Concorde Room – How To Book A Private Cabana & Elemis Spa Appointment
- Is The Wing The Best OneWorld First Class Lounge?
- Martinis Down Under – The Qantas First Class Lounge Sydney
- Breakfast In The Concorde Room And British Airways 1A On A319
- Lunch In British Airways Concorde Room
- Easy way to find AA record locator when booking through BA.com
- British Airways 4,500 One-Way Award, Doubling Your Point Value, And Combining Accounts
- How To Reserve British Airways Seats On American Airlines Award Tickets For Free
- Trip To New York For 17k Miles With Three Airlines And A Bus
- Booking Cheap Awards With Must Have Airline Points For Serious Frequent Flyers
- British Airways Family Account – How To Establish And Use One
- British Airways Avios Bonus Offer – Great For Short And Long Haul Flights
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.