This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Back in December I received an invitation to a Christmas party at a Hyatt property that I actually stayed at a few times. Now I’ve received my first invitation to a cooking demonstration at a Hyatt with an Executive Chef.
It’s an interesting concept. Connect with your loyal customers (in this case best is defined as Diamond Elite members) to get them to interact with the brand, people and product and connect with them in a way that is an event.
In this case, Hyatt is holding an event at a Grand Hyatt to demonstrate cooking a Valentine’s Day dinner. The invitation states:
Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead invites you and your significant other or a friend to join us for a complimentary cooking demonstration that will teach you how to make a great Valentine’s dinner. Join us the evening of Feb 4th, 2014 at 6 PM for a light reception followed by the demonstration at 7 PM. And do not worry we will provide you with a keepsake recipe book for all the items you see previewed.
Interesting to see this is hotel specific. I have heard of properties in New York doing this and have also heard the approach is moving to other hotels as well.
Have any of you received an invitation from a local Hyatt for an event lately?
- Hyatt’s Diamond Christmas Party With Santa
- Andaz Suite At The Hyatt Andaz 5th Ave New York
- Splash Suite At The Hyatt Andaz 5th Avenue In New York City
- Upgrade To Hyatt Diamond Status – Welcome Back Letter
- Hyatt 48 Lex Diamond Breakfast Change – Secret Exposed
- Hyatt Breakfast Challenger To Lemon Poppy Seed Pancakes + Win $25 Hyatt Gift Card
- Hyatt 48 Lex Trip Report
- Andaz West Hollywood
- Park Hyatt Toronto Hotel Review
- Martinis Down Under–Park Hyatt Sydney Part I
- Martinis Down Under – Park Hyatt Sydney Part II
- Konnichiwa Japan – Park Hyatt Tokyo Part I
- Konnichiwa Japan – Park Hyatt Tokyo – Part II
- More ridiculousness at the Park Hyatt Tokyo
- Diamond Breakfast over Tokyo
- Buenos Aires Trip Report – Palacio Duhau Park Hyatt Buenos Aires Review
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Hotel Review
- Park Hyatt Chicago Hotel Review
- It finally happened at my Hyatt!
- Beautiful sight at the Park Hyatt Tokyo
- Crystal Clearwater – Hyatt Diamond Breakfast And Lunch
- Crystal Clearwater, Fl – Hyatt Regency Clearwater Resort Review
- Crystal Clearwater – Gulf Front Suite At Hyatt Regency
- Weekend In Aruba – Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort And Casino
- Hyatt – Diamond status after only 12 stays
- Hyatt – Avoid their website bug which could cost you thousands of points
- Hyatt – Hyatt Gold Passport program overview
- Hyatt – Booking a suite award with Gold Passport points
- Hyatt – Upgrading a paid stay with Gold Passport points
- Hyatt – Using Hyatt Gold Passport points for other redemptions
- Hyatt – Two commonly overlooked bonuses for Hyatt Diamond members
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.