Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time. Terms Apply to Offers.
With Hawaiian Airlines, members can pool miles by sharing miles, at no cost, with friends and family. It is a relatively quick and easy process to share miles. The best part is you can do it online from your Hawaiian account. This means, with a little effort you can pool your miles with friends and family to get closer to an award to Hawaii so you can stay at a great resort like the Ritz Carlton Kapalua on Maui, Hawaii. We’ll share the simply steps in this post. Continue reading to learn how.
For example, let’s assume each you and a family member picked up a Hawaiian Airlines® World Elite MasterCard®, which comes with 35,000 Hawaiian Miles after spending only $1,000 on the card in 90 days. That means that you and the family member will earn 70,000 miles after spending only $2,000 on the card. But if you each spend $10,000 on the card, you’ll earn another 5,000 miles per person for a total of 80,000 miles. That’s enough for two coach class award tickets at the low level to and from Hawaii from the North America.
How To Share Hawaiian Airlines Miles
Step 1: Select Manage Account After Log-In
First log-into your account and select the “Manage” and “My Account” drop down.
Step 2: Select the Share Miles Option
Next, select the “Share Miles” option.
Step 3: Enter Miles And Recipient To Share Miles
Enter the amount of miles and the account information of who you would like to share miles with.
It is important to note that you can share miles up to 10 times per calendar year. This is a great way to maximize mileage earning because you can consolidate the miles into one account to reach an award ticket sooner.
Once you each have earned the miles from the cards, you can easily transfer into one account using the steps outlined above.
Items Required To Share Miles
- Only a Hawaiian Airlines primary credit or check cardholder may receive miles.
- Not available for Hawaiian Airlines corporate/business credit and check cardholders
- Receiver can accept miles 10 times per calendar year
- Any member can give miles
- The Share Miles Authorization Form below must be completed by the member giving miles.
- Form is to be submitted by member giving miles
- Recipient of miles must have an active Hawaiian Airlines Credit or Check card, and valid email in their HawaiianMiles account information.
- We suggest that both Giver and Receiver of miles contact each other prior to submitting this form
- All information below is required
Hawaiian Airlines share miles feature allows members to transfer miles up to 10x a year. This is a great way to pool miles with friends and family, especially if you plan to pick up 35,000 bonus miles from the Hawaiian Airlines® World Elite MasterCard®.
Once you have enough miles in your account, you can redeem for an award ticket on Hawaiian Airlines (see chart here) or redeem for an award ticket on one of their many airlines partners (see charts here) like American Airlines, JetBlue, Virgin America or many more.
- Hotel Review: Andaz Maui at Wailea
- Hotel Review: Sheraton Waikiki
- Flight Review: Hawaiian Airlines 717 Maui-Honolulu
- How To Save 5% Off All Hawaiian Airlines Flights to Hawaii
- Hawaiian Airlines Launches New Airline: ‘Ohana
- Hawaiian Airlines Launches Extra Comfort Premium Economy Product
- Maui Day Trip to Lanai’s Shipwreck Beach – Many Pictures
- Maui Day Trip to Lanai’s Garden of Gods – Many Pictures
- Kauai Day Trip – Queen’s Bath & Secret Beach
- Kauai Day Trip – Waimea Canyon Lookout
- Kauai Trip Report – Exploring Kauai’s North Coast
- Kauai Trip Report – St Regis Princeville
- Kauai Day Trip – North Shore Beaches
- Maui Day Trip – Biking Mount Haleakala
- South Shore Kauai Surf, Sand And Pool At Grand Hyatt Resort & Spa
- Feast At Lele Lua On Maui In Lahaina
- Ritz Carlton Kapalua–Maui, Hawaii