Each week, we will be taking a look at a hotel or airline elite status level and the benefits that come with it and how to leverage earning the status.
So far we have looked at Hilton Gold, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Gold, Starwood Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Silver, Marriott Gold, Marriott Platinum, Fairmont Premier, Fairmont Platinum, and Omni Platinum.
Overview of Omni Black Status
So for this week, we will be taking a look at Omni Black, which normally requires 30 nights per year.
How to Earn:
(1) 30 nights in a calendar year
Benefits of Omni Black Status
- Complimentary 3MB Wi-Fi Service
- Unlimited Complimentary Pressings
- Double night credit toward free nights
- Guaranteed Room Availability up until 4pm day of arrival
- Double Room Upgrades at Check-In
- Local Market Amenity Night of Arrival
- Up To 6pm Late Check-Out
- 9am early check-in
- Suite Upgrades When Redeeming Free Nights
- Complimentary Beverage on Night of Arrival
Omni Select Guest Black status offers some great benefits, such as the suite upgrades on award nights, double night credit toward free nights, the 6pm late check-out and 9am early check-in and unlimited complimentary pressings.
Omni has a growing list of properties, so if you are thinking of staying with them consider going for Black status?
Are there any current Select Guest Black members? What are your thoughts of the program and the benefits?