This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Almost half of our close extended family just got off a US Airways First Class flight. For some, it was their first, First Class flight (Baby Weekly Flyer), for others, it was their first US Airways First Class flight (Toddler Weekly Flyer). For me, it was a long over due return to US Airways First Class.
We were able to book 5 awards at the low level on US Airways with American Airlines miles after finding amazing First Class availability. This allowed us to travel across country as a family, in First Class, before the most recent award chart changes.
We selected our US Airways seats online with our American Airlines reservation. The last row of First Class made most sense to us on an A321 to minimize potential disruption to the rest of the passengers. We also packed a full back for Toddler Weekly Flyer to keep the kid entertained when not looking out the window at the sky above and the ground passing by below.
We’ll have a more detailed trip report in the very near future with some observations and musings. But before we share them, we thought we’d get your thoughts on US Airways First Class.
US Airways First Class Underrated
Is US Airways Domestic First Class underrated, overrated? Does anything really stand out about the domestic US Airways First Class product or service, or about time to fold into American Airlines without taking anything from the old US Airways service?
Leave your thoughts below, even if you haven’t flown US Airways in a while, or ever.
- Members Can Now Book US Airways Or American Airlines Flights With Your US Airways Dividend Miles or AAdvantage Miles
- How To Reserve Seat On US Airways With American Airlines Booking
- Save 15,000 Miles Flying American’s New First Class Flat-Bed By Booking With US Airways Dividend Miles
- AMAZING US Airways First Class Availability…If You Are Afraid Of Flying Alone
- Hyatt Lake Tahoe Trip Report
- A Delta Flyer’s Observations In An American Airlines Admirals Club Lounge
- American Airlines Godsend – Biscoff Cookies Served In Flight!
- American Airlines Miami Admirals Club Video Walk Through
- American Airlines Upgrades Admirals Club Lounge Snacks
- American Airlines Boarding Gets Faster For Some Passengers With No Overhead Luggage
- US Airways Last To The Party? New Portable Electronic Policy–Updates About US Airways Electronics In Flight
- Earn 3,000 US Airways Miles With New Rocketmiles Accounts
- American Airlines Miami Treasure Hunt
- How To Reserve British Airways Seats On American Airlines Award Tickets For Free
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.