On a recent return trip to the Andaz 5th Avenue, I had the opportunity to experience a suite I haven’t stayed in before. In the past, the Splash Suite At The Hyatt Andaz 5th Avenue In New York City and the Andaz Suite At The Hyatt Andaz 5th Ave New York have provided more than enough space. So I was interested to see just how much space the Loft Suite at the Andaz 5th Ave New York provided.
I checked in late in the evening at the front desk. My Diamond status was recognized, and the complimentary benefits were mentioned including breakfast, newspaper and they inquired if I’d like a 1,000 point bonus or an Andaz water bottle. I chose the points and headed up to the room to freshen up before heading out to dinner.
Andaz 5th Avenue Loft Suite Review
There is a small entrance foyer to the room. At the end of the walkway is the mini-bar (complimentary except alcoholic beverages), to the right is the short hallway to the bedroom and straight ahead is a seating area with TV.
I found the seating area to be perfect on this trip. I was traveling solo so didn’t need much room to spread out other than to use this small room as a working area. I opened up a few snacks and got some work done before heading out for dinner. It’s an overall small but very usable space in this Loft suite.
The mini bar is between the work area and the bedroom area. It has plenty of storage if you need it and a cool fridge to keep things cool. Complimentary items included Coke, Diet Coke, Sparkling Water, Water and maybe a few juices. They also had some snacks available for free as well.
Bedroom In Andaz Loft Suite
The Andaz beds never disappoint. This one was big, white and comfy. The dark out shades in the room were great as well, keeping the room pitch black dark through the night and into the morning.
The bathroom is right off the bedroom and is the same large size bathroom you’ll find in most other rooms. The toilet area has a separate door and the shower is open to the bathroom with no door.
The Loft Suite at the Andaz 5th Avenue is quaint and function. It has everything you need for a room in New York City and a little more. As a business traveler, I found this room to be convenient and had everything I needed for a short 1 night stay in the city. I’ll return to the Andaz again, for their great breakfast options, complimentary upgrades for Hyatt Diamond members and convenient location.
- Splash Suite At The Hyatt Andaz 5th Avenue In New York City
- Andaz Suite At The Hyatt Andaz 5th Ave New York
- Happy Hour from the Andaz 5th Ave
- Terrace Studio At The Hyatt 48 Lex In New York City
- Hyatt 48 Lex Trip Report
- Hyatt 48 Lex New Diamond Breakfast Policy
- Hyatt Regency Jersey City Review
- Park Hyatt New York Award Search Results
- Park Hyatt New York Suite Experience Promotional Offer From Hyatt – Points + Cash Deal
- Upcoming New York City Hotels That I Can’t Wait To Open
- Top Four Hotels In New York I Want To Visit (Again)
- Best Hyatt Diamond Breakfast – Key Lime Waffle, Lemon Poppy Seed Or Home Made Donuts?
- Top 5 New York City Hotel Bars
- Hyatt Breakfast Challenger To Lemon Poppy Seed Pancakes