This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Last year Delta announced routes where they’ll operate the 757-200 with Business Elite 2×2 flat-bed configuration. The plan is to have all of these routes serviced by the new Delta Transcon 757-200 planes with Business Elite Flat-Beds by this summer. So far I’ve had mixed success finding the 757-200 with flat-beds on certain routes.
New Delta Transcon 757-200 Flat-Beds
The routes were these planes are planned were noted as JFK-LAX, JFK-SFO and JFK-SEA.
So far the 757-200 flights from JFK to LAX are all designated as the 757-200 with the new flat-bed seating. It’s pretty easy to tell by looking at the seat maps of the 757-200’s operating on this route. You’ll notice the 757-200 First Class seat map has a 2×2 configuration, and the seats are tilted at a slight angle.
SFO and SEA 757-200 Seat Maps
But it’s been hit or miss for me on the JFK-SEA route where the old cradle seats are still found. Same thing with the JFK to SFO flight, cradle seats are found. You can tell by the seat map here as well, the First Class seat map has a 2×2 configuration, but the seats are NOT tilted towards an angle.
If you want to be sure you’ll fly in the new Delta 757-200 Business Elite flat-bed seats, you might want to stick with the JFK-LAX route. The JFK-SFO and JFK-SEA routes are scheduled to be modified later this year.
- My Delta 757 Business Elite Selection Gamble
- Delta Launches Full Flat-Beds on New York-Los Angeles Flights in BusinessElite
- Delta Flying Non-BusinessElite 757’s from JFK-SEA and Still No Upgrades for Medallions
- Delta To Start Flying 757’s with Lie-Flat BusinessElite on JFK-LAX by July 1st
- Favorite First Class Seat On Delta 757 During Short Flight
- Vegas Bump Jackpot & Delta 757 Business Elite Seats
- First Class Problems-Last Row In 757 Delta First Class
- Delta Drastically Reducing Number of First Class Seats on 757’s
- Delta’s 757 First Class Service From Seat 1A
- Tonight’s View From 4A On Delta’s 757-200 Somewhere Over Nebraska
- Delta’s 757 Business Elite Seats – Holiday Traveling Isn’t So Bad
- In-Flight Delta Bar Game On 757 – Spot The Difference
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.