On this particular flight last week, I took off back to Atlanta in my Delta First class seat and had clear skies for as far as the eye could see.
I was offered the dumpling dinner; which is one of the newer dinners. I haven’t had this one before so I had to try it. I wasn’t really sure what to expect; it’s just not something I would have expected on a Delta flight. It’s certainly tasty and I would order again. The entree came with dumplings, shrimp and bok choy. The sides are great including a nice little salad and the usual piece of chocolate cake, which is just enough to get your sweet fix.
Delta First Class Dumpling Dinner
Skies were clear this evening and I caught a nice sunset on my way home.
If you haven’t tried Delta’s First Class dumpling dinner; give it a try! I wasn’t sure what to expect but, was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. Have you tried this meal, what did you think?
- Delta First Class Omelette
- Delta First Class Breakfast Burrito
- Delta First Class Breakfast Sandwich
- Delta’s First Class Lox Croissant Breakfast
- Delta Starbucks First Class Review
- 1 Week, 7 Delta Meals In First Class; Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner Onboard And In The Airport
- Enhanced Breakfast options in the Sky Clubs
- Breakfast Options At The Atlanta T SkyClub
- Waffle House road trip review