If you’re looking to earn Ultimate Rewards points, the Chase Sapphire Preferred offers 50,000 bonus Ultimate Rewards points (with spend 4k within the first 3 months) making this a great travel credit card to earn free flights. You can compare the offerings on these top Chase cards:
- Chase Sapphire Reserve – Learn More Here
- Chase Sapphire Preferred – Learn More Here
- Ink Business Preferred Credit Card – Learn More Here
- Ink Business Cash Credit Card – Learn More Here
- Chase Freedom – Learn More Here
- Chase Freedom Unlimited – Learn More Here
I’ve becoming frustrated with Chase lately, when I’ve tried to access my online account. For the past several weeks when I’ve tried to login, I get an error that my User ID and password are Inactive.
I have to call up Chase who verifies some information and then when will reset my account and I’m able to log-in again, but this has been happening several times to me, and don’t really know what to do.
When I call, the agent says it’s due to security, but it seems like something else must be going on if my account is becoming inactive so much.
Has anyone else experienced their accounts becoming inactive with Chase? I’d be interested to hear if others are also having this problem.