Earlier today we shared the news about the Hilton Status Match and now we’ve received a Hilton Status Match Response about the promotion. The offer is still live so hurry up and follow the status match directions (here) if you haven’t already done so.
Hilton Status Match Response
Today I applied for the Hilton Status Match and I’ve already received a response. Below is the message I received from Hilton:
We’re on it! But we may need some more information from you…
We’re excited to honor your status and offer our elite benefits to even more members like you. If you have not already done so, please reply to this email with the following information:
- Your Hilton HHonors account number. If you’re not yet a member, you’ll need to sign up first.
- Proof of status with another hotel loyalty program. This can be a screenshot of your current account status or your membership card. We accept jpg files, word documents & PDFs.
Please do NOT send us any personal information (including your phone number, address, social security number, date of birth, user name, passwords, or credit card information).
Once your Hilton HHonors elite status has been honored, you’ll have it through March 31, 2017. Due to the Thanksgiving holiday in the U.S., please allow up to 5 business days for your information to be processed.
We’ll be in touch soon!
The Hilton HHonors Team
Hilton status match is still live. They are starting to respond to requests for status match, so I would treat this with urgency because you never know how long this will last.
Related Hilton Posts
- Hilton Moorea Review – French Polynesia Trip Report
- 5 Tips For A Moorea & Bora Bora Trip
- Hilton Seychelles Trip Report
- Free $50 Statement Credit At Hilton With Amex Sync
- Easily Earn 500 Free Hilton HHonors Points
- New Benefit For American Express Platinum Cardholders
- Earn 250 Delta Medallion Qualifying Miles Per Stay with Hilton
- Hilton To Offer Lifetime Diamond Status
- Overview of Hilton Diamond Status