On a recent Delta flight back from the West Coast, I was pleasantly surprised as a Platinum Medallion to have been upgraded 6 days prior to my flight to First Class. This was an afternoon flight meaning lunch would be served in the premium cabin.
I’ve heard about the infamous Delta hamburger, but normally take evening long-haul flights which have dinner, so haven’t had a “lunch” flight in a while, so was pleased to learn when the flight attendant stopped by 2B they were offering burgers for lunch.
Lets not forget Hot Dogs Now In Delta Sky Clubs?!?!
Overall, I was pleased with the hamburger, which was served warm, with condiments on the side with a side of sweet potatoes and an apple pie tart. We’re not talking a Shake Shack burger (though Delta, if you’re listening you should consider a partnership with them to serve Shake Shack inflight), but it was a good burger.
See our other Delta Flight Reviews:
- Flight Review: Delta One Business Class Breakfast JFK-LAX
- Delta One Transcontinental Business Class Dinner SFO-JFK
- New Delta One Business Class North End Grill Menu
- Delta One Winter 2016 JFK-LAX Meal Service
- Delta One Business Class JFK-LAX Meal Service
- Flight Review: Delta Transcontinental JFK-LAX Comfort Plus
- Flight Review: Delta First Class New York (JFK)- Seattle
Love racking up the Delta Miles?
If you are looking for more ways to earn Delta miles, consider The Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card, The Delta SkyMiles® Platinum American Express Card or The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card.
Have you had Delta’s hamburger before while flying them in First Class? What are your thoughts on it? Feel free to comment below.