Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
United Airlines finds itself in some more hot water after a female passengers claims she was sexually assaulted by a 73 year old man on one of their flights from Newark to Charlotte.
- Passenger Burned By Flight Attendant, Completely Exposed
- New Starwood Promotion: SPG Great Weeks, Grand Weekends
- How to Score Half Off Your Next Uber Ride (Existing Users Allowed)
- World of Hyatt Category Changes for 2018
- Crazy Southwest Airlines Passenger Threatens to Kill Everyone on Flight
- Delta Launches Service between San Jose and New York-JFK
- Use Your Amex Airline Fee Credits Now
- Earn Medallion Qualification Miles for Elite Status on Delta
- Gansevoort Park Avenue Now Royalton Park Avenue
- Woman Sexually Assaulted Onboard United Flight
- United Rumored To Start Service To Tahiti
Be sure to use your Amex Airline Fee credits now as they reset at the year of the calendar year. This is one of my favorite benefits of both the Platinum Card from American Express, and The Business Platinum Card from American Express OPEN.
- Starbucks: Buy One Get One Free Offer for December
- Marriott Rewards PointSavers Discounted Hotel Redemptions
- Up To 1,500 Bonus Delta Miles
- New Amex Marriott 4k Membership Rewards Points Bonus Offer
- Earn Up To 1,500 United Bonus Miles
- Deal: Free Bose Headphones with Hotel or Travel Booking
- 1 Month Free CLEAR Trial
- Save Up To 36% On Starwood Stays
- Amazon Discounted Gift Cards: Whole Foods, Starbucks +
- Earn 500 Bonus Alaska Miles
- Amazon Bose QuietComfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones $169!
- Free $10 Dunkin’ Donuts
Check out our recent Hotel Review of W Washington D.C., a SPG Category 6 property starting at 20,000 Starpoints per night. The hotel has a total of 317 guest rooms and suites, Pinea, the hotel’s full service restaurant, a Bliss Spa, and their well-known POV rooftop bar and lounge.
Drink of the Week:
- Woodford on the Rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!