Delta announced starting today they’ll be enhancing their Main Cabin and Delta One meals on their international flights. Main Cabin meals will see a complete refresh, with three new options being offered.
New Delta Main Cabin and Delta One Meal Offerings
In Delta One, passengers flying from Los Angeles to Sydney, Australia can expect new meals from Los Angeles-based chefs, Jon Shook and Vinny Dotolo, who are known for Animal, Jon & Vinny’s, and Son of a Gun.
Here’s the experience customers can expect starting March 1, 2018:
New Offerings in Main Cabin on International Routes
Delta is increasing its investment in the international Main Cabin customer experience with upgraded meals that complement enhancements made over the past year. New meals come on the heels of the airline introducing new appetizers and salads last year, and include entrees like:
- Chicken picatta with spinach mushroom risotto
- A pasta duet of roasted vegetable ravioli with mushroom
- Rosemary chicken with carrots, broccoli and seasoned potatoes
Customers in Main Cabin will also enjoy the following:
- Upgraded flatware
- Customer experience menu cards that include details on the in-flight food and beverage offerings and timing for each service
- Complimentary sparkling wine, in addition to beer, wine and spirits
Additionally, pre-select technology debuts on select Delta One flights from ATL and JFK: Starting later in March, Delta One passengers taking off to international destinations from ATL and JFK will have more choice and control over their dining experience on board with the launch of pre-select meal technology.
When it comes to pre-selecting meals, currently passengers traveling from the following cities are eligible:
- ATL to AMS, CDG, DUS, FCO, FRA, LHR, MAD, MUC, STR
- JFK to AMS, BRU, CDG, DUB, FCO, FRA, LHR, ZRH
New Asian chef partnerships bring authentic tastes to trans-Pacific menus: Culinary creations will debut March 1 on select flights departing China and Japan, with continued expansion this summer to flights out of Seoul to the U.S.
See our recent Delta Flight Reviews:
- Flight Review: Delta One Business Class Breakfast JFK-LAX
- Delta One Transcontinental Business Class Dinner SFO-JFK
- New Delta One Business Class North End Grill Menu
- Delta One Winter 2016 JFK-LAX Meal Service
- Delta One Business Class JFK-LAX Meal Service
- Flight Review: Delta Transcontinental JFK-LAX Comfort Plus
- Flight Review: Delta First Class New York (JFK)- Seattle
Love racking up the Delta Miles?
If you are looking for more ways to earn Delta miles, consider The Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card, The Delta SkyMiles® Platinum American Express Card or The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card.