Priority Pass has been adding more and more restaurants to their list! This is awesome news because it means more lounges for The Platinum Card® from American Express cardholders like myself to benefit from. The latest addition, BAR SYMON in Cleveland OH Hopkins Intl (Concourse C).
Priority Pass Adds Another Restaurant
04:00 – 20:00 Sunday – Friday. 04:00 – 19:30 Saturday. The brainchild of Chef Michael Symon, Bar Symon seamlessly integrates delicious comfort food and a tap-house into a timeless airport experience. Featuring signature items such as Pierogi and Kielbasa, Lola fries, and a selection of award-winning burgers.
1. Cardholders can use their lounge visit entitlement to receive US$28 off the bill. Each US$28 deduction represents a single lounge visit within the Cardholder’s existing lounge visit allocation for which the Cardholder will, where applicable, be charged. E.g. if a Cardholder registers 1 Guest they will receive US$56 off their bill which will be charged as 1 Cardholder visit + 1 Guest visit on their account. Only 1 card per visit per Cardholder will be accepted and at point of registration.
How To Enroll for Priority Pass Select Access with Amex Platinum card:
- More International Access – over 600 airport lounges in 100 countries
- Access available regardless of which carrier or class you are flying
- You may now bring two guests with you complimentary
- To gain admission, simply present your Priority Pass Select Card and airline ticket. (Please note that unlike Platinum Card Access admission, you will need to enroll in Priority Pass Select to gain admission.)
You can also gain access to free Priority Pass Select membership with the Chase Sapphire Reserve. Learn more here.
Other Recent additions include:
You can gain access to Priority Pass Select for free by being a cardholder of The Platinum Card® from American Express or The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN. Remember that you need to ask Amex to register you for Priority Pass after you receive your card. This is just another great benefit of Amex Platinum card.