Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
American Airlines has sent out offers for complimentary Gold or Platinum AAdvantage status for some members, through September 7th, 2018. See the full details and whether you were targeted for one of these offers!
- Limited Time 125,000 Hilton Bonus Offer
- New Hilton 75K Offer!
- Free Platinum Or Gold American Status (Targeted)
- Naked Man Makes Fake Bomb Threat at Daytona Beach International Airport
- Benefits of Marriott Rewards Premier Plus 100K Offer
- Alaska Airlines Closing New York City Pilot Base
- American Reduced Mileage Awards
- Sichuan Airlines Pilot Partially Sucked Out of Cockpit
- Working Out at the Airport
- Top 5 Travel Items For Mom
Alaska Airlines announced that they will be closing their New York City base this fall, which means over 100 pilots who are currently based here will have to relocate to California if they want to retain employment with the airline, which acquired Virgin America back in 2016.
- Uber Adds New Promotion Codes
- Amazing Deal: $6 Rooms at this Hyatt Place
- Great Deal 50% Points Back At This Hyatt
- Score 10K MR Points New Amex Travel Offer For You
- United 500 Bonus Award Miles
- Delta Flash Sale RT To Europe 48K Miles
- Southwest Will Give You 2,500 Points For Waiting Longer Than 10 Minutes
- Starwood Save Up To 31% On Stays In Aspen And More!
- Deal Alert Fares From Only $52!
- Save On Your Next Flight With This Sale!
Check out our Hotel Review: Andaz Mayakoba Resort Riviera Maya, where we got upgraded to an Oceanfront Beach Studio as a Globalist member. This property is a World of Hyatt Category 5 property, meaning free night awards start at 20,000 points per night, whereas Points + Cash is available for 10,000 points and $125 per night.
- Hotel Review: Andaz Mayakoba Resort Riviera Maya
- Flight Review: American Airlines Business Class LAX to HKG
Drink of the Week:
- Double Woodford on the Rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!