Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Ever wonder how secure hotel safes are? Find out more in our post Are Hotel Room Safes Secure? Should You Use Them?
- Future of American Airlines at New York’s John F. Kennedy
- Hawaiian Airlines Network and Schedule Updates
- Ritz Carlton Dorado Beach To Re-Open
- Delta Adds New York (JFK) to Antigua Service
- Is the 100K Amex Business Platinum Sign-Up Bonus Worth It?
- Are Hotel Room Safes Secure? Should You Use Them?
- New Chase Ink Unlimited Card
- Passenger Allegedly Assaults Female Passengers And Urinates On Plane Seat
- Delta Launches Service between Orange County and New York-JFK
When it comes to NYC and air travel, Delta is the largest carrier at New York’s John F. Kennedy. and American Airlines has a boutique operation at New York’s JFK, as they capitalize on their service to London-Heathrow as well as Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
- Save On This Travel Must With Amex Offers
- Hertz 2 Free Days After 1 Rental Promotion (Targeted)
- Round Up Of New Amex Travel Offers
- American Express New Travel Offer
- How to Score Free Local Ice Pops This Summer
- Last Call Hyatt 40% Bonus Points
- Alaska Award Sale Flights From 5K + $6!
- Hurry JetBlue Flash Sale From $20!
- Save Up To 35% On Starwood Stays
- Super Hot Deals To Europe
Check out our Flight Review: Aeromexico Premier Business Class JFK- Mexico City to see how the business class product on their Boeing 787-9 stacks up.
- Hotel Review: Four Seasons Mexico City
- Flight Review: Aeromexico Premier Business Class JFK- Mexico City
Drink of the Week:
- Delta Margarita
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!