Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Hyatt has launched their brand new World of Hyatt Visa card, which is the newest card to the Chase’s portfolio of co-branded cards, and it has tons of new perks/earning advantages over the Hyatt Credit Card. See more of the full details in our post.
- Earn Elite Status and More with New World of Hyatt Visa Card
- Delta’s Sky Club at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) Officially Open
- Delta and Equinox Fitness Clubs Partnership to Combat Jet Lag
- Earn Hyatt Globalist Elite Status through Credit Card Spending
- Negative Changes to Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Unreal! Amazon Beach Sun Hat Only $9,243,416,937.00
- Half Naked Man in Underwear Jumps On Delta MD88 Wing at Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson
- TSA Warns This Day Might Be The Busiest Ever!
- Wow! Amex Platinum To Add $100 Free Saks 5th Ave Benefit
- LaGuardia to Midtown Manhattan in 26 Minutes with New AirTrain Plans
- TSA Seizes Man With Loaded .40 Caliber Gun At BWI Airport
- Where Are All The Centurion Lounges?
American Express and Saks Fifth Avenue announced a new benefit exclusively for Platinum Card Members. Starting July 1, 2018, enrolled U.S. Platinum Card Members will be able to get up to $100 in statement credits annually (up to $50 available semiannually) for purchases made at Saks Fifth Avenue, using their Platinum Card.
- Lyft: Free Rides July 4th In D.C. (Existing users)
- Doordash Promo Code $5 Off Existing Customers!
- Limited Time 100,000 Marriott Bonus Points
- WoW! Awesome News From Marriott Today!
- Register For Free $100 AT Saks Benefit Now Plat Cards
- Last Chance Max 5x Earnings Chase Freedom On Groceries!
- $10 New Uber Code NYC
- 3 Month Free CLEAR Trial
- Are You Targeted For 1,500 Bonus Chase UR Points?
- Save Up To 45% On Hotel Stays
- Easy Starbucks Gold Status With One Purchase
- New Amex Offer Hilton Possible Double Dip
The Hamilton Princess & Beach Club, a Fairmont Managed Property offers 157 guest rooms and suites, all which have recently been renovated. On the island, there is also the Fairmont Southampton, however that property is older and is much further from town. See details in Hotel Review: Fairmont Hamilton Princess & Beach Club Garden Suite
Drink of the Week:
- Double Woodford on the Rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!