Hyatt announced their latest partnership, this time with Lindblad Expeditions, allowing World of Hyatt members even more opportunities to earn and redeem points, and receive benefits on unique expeditions
Hyatt continues adding new partners including the Hyatt and American Airlines Launch Loyalty Partnership, World of Hyatt and Small Luxury Hotels Loyalty Alliance, and New Benefits for World of Hyatt Members with Exhale Integration to name a few of the recent additions.
This forthcoming strategic loyalty collaboration will allow all World of Hyatt members to enjoy the following loyalty benefits on Lindblad expeditions booked through Hyatt:
Earning and Redemption:
- Members will earn five Base Points per $1 USD of eligible spend, not including incidentals
- Members will receive their standard elite tier Bonus Points on eligible spend
- Members will be able to redeem points to use for complimentary expeditions
- Members of all tiers will be rewarded with a $250 on-board credit to use during their expedition on spa services, alcoholic beverages, specific excursions or classes, souvenirs or supplies, and more
- Members will receive elite tier qualifying night credits for eligible nights on a Lindblad expedition
- Members will be able to purchase specially curated Lindblad Expedition experiences through FIND
Hyatt Hotels Corporation announced that Hyatt and Lindblad Expeditions, a global provider of expedition cruises and adventure travel experiences, have formed a new loyalty collaboration that will provide World of Hyatt members with more unique ways to be rewarded for their loyalty beyond the traditional hotel stay. This new collaboration will give members the opportunity to immerse themselves in some of the world’s wonders in hard-to-reach locations, all while earning and redeeming World of Hyatt points. This loyalty collaboration is expected to launch later this year.
Also starting today, World of Hyatt members will have the opportunity to experience Lindblad Expeditions through the World of Hyatt FIND experience platform. Members can bid on two limited-time Lindblad Expeditions through FIND auctions using their World of Hyatt points.
It’s great to see Hyatt continue expand their partnerships, and this latest announcement with the addition of Lindblad Expeditions is a welcomed addition.
Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below about Hyatt partnering with Lindblad Expeditions.