This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Happy New Year. The Amazing 140,000 Ritz Carlton card offer is back. We wrote about this card late last year when we picked it up after our last card applications for 125,000 bonus points and miles. This card has a large bonus offer of 140,000 bonus points and comes with good benefits like a $300 airline fee credit (we shared how to maximize this credit to get $600 in credits) but it also comes with a large $395 annual fee.
Amazing 140,000 Ritz Carlton Card Offer
The current Ritz Carlton card offer includes a fantastic 140,000 Ritz Carlton points, which can be used at Marriott as well, after only $3,000 in spending during the first 3 months of cardmembership.
- 140,000 bonus points with Ritz Carlton after spending $2,000 in the first 3 months
- Annual $300 airline credit
- 3 upgrades to Ritz Carlton Club each year as part of the card benefits
- Automatic Gold status in the Ritz Carlton program the first year. Can keep Gold access if spend $10,000 in the second year and earn Platinum if spend $75k In second year
- $395 annual fee is not waived
- No foreign transaction fees
- Complimentary unlimited Lounge Club Access!!!
- $100 resort credit on paid stays of two nights or more
- Chip and signature technology
I really like the benefits of the Ritz Carlton card offer for 140,000 bonus points plus all of the generous card benefits. With the $300 annual airline credit plus the unlimited Lounge Club access, I find value in this card, even without the 140,000 bonus points of course.
Did you pick this card up yet and where did you use your new Ritz Carlton point balance?
- 140,000 Marriott Bonus Points With 2 Credit Cards
- Earn a Free Night at the Ritz-Carlton After Two Stays
- Ritz Carlton Kapalua–Maui, Hawaii
- Hotel Arts Barcelona – Ritz Carlton Hotel Trip Report
- Last Leg Of French Polynesia Trip – Ritz Carlton Hotel And Delta Flight
- Ritz Carlton Millenia Singapore – A Cut Above
- Ritz Carlton New York Central Park
- Ritz Carlton St Thomas Hotel Review
- Puerto Rico Trip Report – Ritz Carlton San Juan
- Ritz Carlton San Juan Review
- Saving Marriott Points With Ritz Carlton Point Savers
- Marriott Platinum Status In Only 9 Stays
- United and Marriott Extend RewardsPlus for 2014
- Marriott Gold Status Benefits
- The Ritz Carlton, St. Louis Hotel
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.