Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time. Terms Apply to Offers.
For the weekly business traveler, the car rental offers a significant points and miles earning opportunity. Renting a car with bonus hotel or airline promotion offers can significantly increase the amount of miles you earn each week.
For example, a friend earned 10,000 Delta Sky Miles per week during the 5,000 bonus miles offer with Budget back in 2010. Since then there have been some good offers, but nothing quite as good for such a short rental period. My favorite offer has always been the 3,000 bonus mile offer from US Airways.
How To Earn 2,000 United Miles
- Book your Avis rental with promotion code MUAA039
The rental must begin by July 15, 2013 and the amount of miles offered depends on the number of car rental days. See below for the bonus amounts by number of rental days.
- 2,000 bonus miles for rentals 5+ days
- 900 bonus miles for rentals 3–4 days
- 500 bonus miles for rentals 1–2 days
Terms And Conditions
Bonus miles are in addition to the 75 base award miles per rental day. Premier® members can earn an additional 50 bonus award miles per day. Rentals booked through united.com earn an additional 150 miles per rental. Bonus miles offer valid on all car groups.Offer of 500 bonus award miles is valid on a qualifying rental of a minimum of one day and maximum of two consecutive days at participating Avis airport locations in the U.S., Canada, Latin America, the Caribbean, Mexico, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
Offer of 900 bonus award miles is valid on a qualifying rental of a minimum of three consecutive days and maximum of four consecutive days at participating Avis airport locations in the U.S., Canada, Latin America, the Caribbean, Mexico, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
Offer of 2,000 bonus award miles is valid on a qualifying rental of a minimum of five consecutive days at participating Avis airport locations in the U.S., Canada, Latin America, the Caribbean, Mexico, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
An advance reservation is required. Rental must begin by July 15, 2013. The savings of up to 35% applies to the time and mileage charges only. Discount offer does not apply to car group X. Please mention K019381 to receive your discount. Please mention coupon number MUAA039 to receive bonus-miles offer. Offer may not be used with any other coupon, promotion or offer except your AWD discount.
Taxes, concession recovery fees, vehicle license recovery fee, customer facility charges ($10/contract in CA) and fuel charges are extra. Car rental return restrictions may apply. Offer subject to change without notice. Optional items such as LDW ($35.99/day or less) and other surcharges may apply and are extra. MileagePlus number must be mentioned at the time of reservation or at the rental counter to receive base and bonus miles. Frequent flyer surcharge of up to $0.75 USD per day may apply. Offer is subject to vehicle availability at the time of rental and may not be available on some rates at some times, including some online rates at Avis.com.
- Holiday and other blackout periods may apply.
- Blackout dates for United States and Canada: June 27, 2013 – July 5, 2013
- Blackout dates for Australia: June 21, 2013 – July 21, 2013
- Blackout dates for Europe, Africa and the Middle East: July 1, 2013 – August 31, 2013
- Blackout dates for Mexico, Latin America and the Caribbean: July 1, 2013 – August 31, 2013
Renter must meet Avis age, driver and credit requirements. Minimum rental age may vary by location. An additional daily surcharge may apply for renters under 25 years old.
Ignoring car rental bonus offers means you may be leaving points and miles on the table. Make sure you consider the rate of the car rental vs the amount of points or miles being earned. Sometimes renting a car with a points or miles promotion code can add what is called a Frequent Flyer Charge to your reservation. This usually amounts to $0.75 cents but it should be considered. In addition, check other sources for car rental rates like Priceline or Chase Ultimate Rewards which can also add significant savings.
What is your favorite car rental bonus offer of the moment?
- Earn 3,400 Delta SkyMiles With Hertz Rentals
- 3,000 bonus mile offer from US Airways
- Hertz Offer Double Points – Registration Required
- Up To 6 AAdvantage Miles Per $ With Hertz Promotion
- Earn 4x US Airways Miles With Hertz Rentals Of Any Length
- Scratch To Win 100,000 Delta SkyMiles With Hertz
- Earn Up To 2,525 United Miles With Avis Car Rentals
- Earn Up To 3,000 American Airlines Miles With Budget Car Rentals
- Get $10 Off First Hourly Car Rental With On Demand From Hertz
- Earn 1,500 Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan Miles With Avis
- MASSIVE Car Rental Savings Using Ultimate Rewards Mall
- Best Car Rental Accident Credit Card