This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
I caught word of the latest IHG Rewards Club promotion when Gary shared it last night. The new promotion offers customized promotional offers based on the customer. Not sure if it is because I don’t stay with IHG Rewards often, but I received the lowest available number of points to earn with the promotion, 50,000 points. There are some who received (comments here) more lucrative offers though. So it could be worth your time to check your personalized offer through the registration link below.
How To Register
- Register to see your offers
- Book your stay at one of the 4,600 hotels worldwide
- Enjoy custom tailored promotion bonus
My offer includes a number of ways to earn points for a total possible amount of 50,000 points.
- Try one and done – 1,000 points
- Stay more & earn more – 4,000 points
- Explore our brands – 10,000 points
- Book with us – 2,000 points
- Win big – 25,000 points
- Win in a weekend – 8,000 points
Go here for the full terms and conditions.
My personalized offer isn’t enough to get me to move stays away from Marriott or Hyatt this fall, or for that matter SPG. But I do like the personalized approach to this offer.
How many points do you stand a chance of earning through this promotion?
- SPG’s Fall Promotion Registration Open – SPG Take Two
- Double Or Triple Your Hilton Points This Summer
- Marriott Mega Bonus Is Back! – Free Nights Offer
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.