Starting April 30th, 2014, the US Airways® Premier World MasterCard® comes with a new benefit that can really add up. The fact that it offers 40,000 bonus miles after your first purchase, and the card will likely go away once the integration with American Airlines is complete, makes this a really attractive card at the moment. Not to mention the new benefit. Here’s a look at the benefits of the card.
Benefits Of The Card
1) First Bag Checked Free (NEW)
This benefit is available on all domestic US Airways operated flights starting from April 30th. The best part is it applies to you and up to 4 companions on domestic US Airways operated flights
2) 40,000 Bonus Miles After FIRST PURCHASE!
The US Airways card offering 40,000 bonus miles after your first purchase. Sure the card comes with an $89 annual fee, but I think the previous benefit more than make up for the cost of the card.
I mentioned yesterday how you can earn 30,000 bonus miles on each of the two Korean Airline cards after making a first purchase. So a 40,000 bonus mile offer after a first purchase is just that much better.
3) Companion Certificate
The companion certificate can be used for up to two guests to fly with you for only $99 each person plus taxes and fees for the flight.
4) Priority Boarding
The card also comes with zone 2 priority boarding. This is good to board early if you are looking for some overhead space for a carry-on bag.
The US Airways card just added a new benefit of free checked first bag for you and up to 4 companions. Plus it is now offering 40,000 bonus miles after your first purchase on the card. There has been speculation on how long the card will last given the integration efforts. All I know is that I intend to pick up this card one last time before it goes away.
- US Airways 100% Bonus For ~$1,881.25 Business Class
- Up To 5,000 Bonus Miles On Travel Purchases With US Airways Card (Targeted Offer)
- Members Can Now Book US Airways Or American Airlines Flights With Your US Airways Dividend Miles or AAdvantage Miles
- How To Reserve Seat On US Airways With American Airlines Booking
- Save 15,000 Miles Flying American’s New First Class Flat-Bed By Booking With US Airways Dividend Miles
- A Delta Flyer’s Observations In An American Airlines Admirals Club Lounge
- American Airlines Godsend – Biscoff Cookies Served In Flight!
- American Airlines Miami Admirals Club Video Walk Through
- American Airlines Upgrades Admirals Club Lounge Snacks
- American Airlines Boarding Gets Faster For Some Passengers With No Overhead Luggage
- US Airways Last To The Party? New Portable Electronic Policy–Updates About US Airways Electronics In Flight
- Earn 3,000 US Airways Miles With New Rocketmiles Accounts
- American Airlines Miami Treasure Hunt
- How To Reserve British Airways Seats On American Airlines Award Tickets For Free
- British Airways Concorde Room – How To Book A Private Cabana & Elemis Spa Appointment
- British Airways “First” Impressions
- British Airways 4,500 One-Way Award, Doubling Your Point Value, And Combining Accounts
- Lunch In British Airways Concorde Room
- Breakfast In The Concorde Room First Class Lounge
- Breakfast In The Concorde Room And British Airways 1A On A319