The W Dallas Victory is a category 5 hotel requiring 12,000 to 16,000 for a free night depending on peak season. I booked the hotel for a short stay in Dallas since it is close to the American Airlines center and other convenient businesses in the area. I’ve been staying at W hotels for years, ever since my very first stay at a W hotel in San Francisco, but they are always different.
Out of the cab I was greeted instantly by the bellman who grabbed my roller bag. Not that I needed help, but it was nice to take advantage of the help after a long flight.
W Dallas Victory
At the time of my stay I was a Starwood Preferred Guest Platinum member. I didn’t use the Platinum certificates, not that I could have used them anyway, because it was a quick business trip.
So I was given a designated standard King room complete with a letter from the General Manager. The welcome amenity was a Fiji water, almonds and chocolate covered pretzels. The pretzels were a nice sight to see since I was famished from a long trip to Dallas.
The King bed was as comfortable as ever. It was almost like sleeping at home since I picked up the W bed on 40% off a few years ago.
The bathroom was weird. It was connected to the bedroom and only divided by a curtain. So you enter into the bathroom and then the main room once past the curtains. It didn’t bother me because I was alone, but with another person could be bothersome.
There was a nice lounge chair near the window which could come in handy.
The W Dallas Victory is in a convenient location to sports and business events. If the price is right with a corporate rate, I would likely stay here again. The location and service was fantastic for my short business trip.
- How To Get An SPG Suite Upgrade On Points
- Starwood Platinum Suite Night Awards Extended Through April 2014
- No Suite Upgrades All Year And SPG’s Apology
- Go For Lifetime Starwood Platinum (Light) Status Or Not
- Starwood Crossover Rewards With Delta
- Starwood’s Cash + Points Option Plus Hotel Award Chart
- Starwood Nights & Flights Plus Airline Transfer Award Redemption Option
- SPG Platinum Members To Get Unlimited Delta Upgrades
- Guess my 100th SPG Night Contest–Delta Tumi Giveaway
- W New York’s Free Upgrade & Two Drinks Special Offer
- SPG Breakfast Amenity on Mother’s Day – W Hotel Santiago Style
- Delta’s Manhattan Trip Giveaway – Expanding Their Co-Lifestyle Branding With Tequila Avión & W WETBAR
- Mrs Weeklyflyer Guest Post, “W Bliss Spa Downtown ATL Does It Right!”
- W Hotel Montreal Review
- W Hotel San Francisco – Trip Report
- I love that new W smell…
- W New York Times Square Service Comes Through With Whatever Whenever
- W Times Square – Hotel Trip Report
- PMM Six Hour Siesta At W Times Square
- W Union Square New York City
- W Minneapolis – The Foshay Hotel Review