This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
The W Dallas Victory is a category 5 hotel requiring 12,000 to 16,000 for a free night depending on peak season. I booked the hotel for a short stay in Dallas since it is close to the American Airlines center and other convenient businesses in the area. I’ve been staying at W hotels for years, ever since my very first stay at a W hotel in San Francisco, but they are always different.
Out of the cab I was greeted instantly by the bellman who grabbed my roller bag. Not that I needed help, but it was nice to take advantage of the help after a long flight.
W Dallas Victory
At the time of my stay I was a Starwood Preferred Guest Platinum member. I didn’t use the Platinum certificates, not that I could have used them anyway, because it was a quick business trip.
So I was given a designated standard King room complete with a letter from the General Manager. The welcome amenity was a Fiji water, almonds and chocolate covered pretzels. The pretzels were a nice sight to see since I was famished from a long trip to Dallas.
The King bed was as comfortable as ever. It was almost like sleeping at home since I picked up the W bed on 40% off a few years ago.
The bathroom was weird. It was connected to the bedroom and only divided by a curtain. So you enter into the bathroom and then the main room once past the curtains. It didn’t bother me because I was alone, but with another person could be bothersome.
There was a nice lounge chair near the window which could come in handy.
The W Dallas Victory is in a convenient location to sports and business events. If the price is right with a corporate rate, I would likely stay here again. The location and service was fantastic for my short business trip.
- How To Get An SPG Suite Upgrade On Points
- Starwood Platinum Suite Night Awards Extended Through April 2014
- No Suite Upgrades All Year And SPG’s Apology
- Go For Lifetime Starwood Platinum (Light) Status Or Not
- Starwood Crossover Rewards With Delta
- Starwood’s Cash + Points Option Plus Hotel Award Chart
- Starwood Nights & Flights Plus Airline Transfer Award Redemption Option
- SPG Platinum Members To Get Unlimited Delta Upgrades
- Guess my 100th SPG Night Contest–Delta Tumi Giveaway
- W New York’s Free Upgrade & Two Drinks Special Offer
- SPG Breakfast Amenity on Mother’s Day – W Hotel Santiago Style
- Delta’s Manhattan Trip Giveaway – Expanding Their Co-Lifestyle Branding With Tequila Avión & W WETBAR
- Mrs Weeklyflyer Guest Post, “W Bliss Spa Downtown ATL Does It Right!”
- W Hotel Montreal Review
- W Hotel San Francisco – Trip Report
- I love that new W smell…
- W New York Times Square Service Comes Through With Whatever Whenever
- W Times Square – Hotel Trip Report
- PMM Six Hour Siesta At W Times Square
- W Union Square New York City
- W Minneapolis – The Foshay Hotel Review
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.