This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
United Premier Platinum and Premier 1K members have the ability to earn Regional Premier Upgrades after qualifying for their elite status. Learn how to leverage these upgrades here: United Airlines Regional Premier Upgrades.
- United Airlines Regional Premier Upgrades
- American Airlines Fleet Changes; Delaying Airbus A321neos
- Best American Express Business Platinum Card Benefits
- Delta Expanding Miami to Havana, Cuba Service
- Priority Pass Adds Restaurant At Indianapolis Intl
- One More Reason To Visit Bora Bora 787 Nonstop Service!
- American Airlines Announces Change to Basic Economy Fares Carry Ons
- Uber Adding 3 New Features For Smooth Ride
- Marriott Announces Launch Date For Combined Program
- Top 3 Reasons To Grab 80K Ink Business Preferred Offer
American Airlines announced some changes to their fleet, when it comes to the Airbus A321neos. The airlines plans on delaying 22 A321neo deliveries that were scheduled for 2019, 2020, and 2021. Additionally, they will be retiring 10 Boeing 757s in late 2019. See all the details American Airlines Fleet Changes; Delaying Airbus A321neos.
- How To Save $75 At The Ritz Carlton Shops
- Limited Time Offer 10K MR Points & 2x Points!
- Upcoming Office Depot Visa Gift Card Deal 5x UR!
- Amazon Hot Deals On Luggage!
- 5X Bonus AAdvantage Miles On Apple
- Great Deal 10% Back Avis With Amex Business Offer
- Save Up To 32% Off Starwood Hotels
- Bonus 30,000 Membership Rewards Points Business Gold Rewards (Targeted)
- Amazon Whole Foods Delivery Now Expanded To NY and FL
- Up To 1,500 AAdvantage Bonus Miles
- IHG PointsBreaks Now Live!
- New Airline Amex Offer For You Get $200 Back!
- Up To 2K Bonus Southwest Points!
Delta announced Delta One Business Class Expanding to More US Domestic Routes, with New York (JFK) to Las Vegas beginning back on May 1, 2018. See our Flight Review: Delta One Business Class Las Vegas – New York (JFK) on how the service stacks up on this flight.
- Lounge Review: No1 London Heathrow Terminal 3
- Flight Review: Delta One Business Class Las Vegas – New York (JFK)
- Hotel Review: Copenhagen Marriott
Drink of the Week:
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.