This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
American Express is out with the new welcome offer on the Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express now that the merger date for new Marriott Rewards Changes is here. Highlights include a free Anniversary night award, 6x Marriott points on SPG and Marriott hotel purchases and 2x on all other purchases in addition to 75,000 bonus points. See the full details: New Offer Starwood Amex Card 75,000 Bonus
- Amazing Welcome Bonuses on Delta Credit Cards
- 100K With Business Platinum Ending Soon
- New 100,000 Bonus Starwood Business Offer
- American Airlines Boeing 777 Utilization at Miami International Airport
- Delta Announces New Delta One and Premium Select Routes
- JetBlue Mint Expands on Caribbean and Latin America Routes
- Earn 85,000 Bonus American AAdvantage Miles
- 70K Miles & 10K MQMs With New Delta Offer
- New Offer Starwood Amex Card 75,000 Bonus
- Hyatt & Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH) Loyalty Alliance
- 30% Transfer Bonus Amex MR Points To Virgin Atlantic
- United Expands Service To Florida
- Priority Pass Add Another Restaurant – RJ ROCKERS FLIGHT ROOM
- Would You Rather: Comfort Plus Middle or Coach Aisle Seats?
When it comes to Miami International Airport, it’s a large maintenance base for the airline specifically for their Boeing 777 fleet, so when these aircrafts are here for the day, it’s usually for routine scheduled maintenance. Many of these Boeing 777 will fly down to South America overnight, and return back to the states the following morning. See the full details: American Airlines Boeing 777 Utilization at Miami International Airport
- Sam’s One Day Sale Save On Tons Of Gift Cards
- 25% Transfer Bonus Amex MR Points To JetBlue
- Discounted Delta SkyMiles Awards to London
- Free Small Luxury Hotels Inspired Status For Amex Cardholders
- American Express Improves Purchase Protection & Extended Warranty Benefits
- Air France 50% Off Awards To Paris
- IHG Up To 10K Bonus Points New Properties
- Schedule Uber Rides in Advance, $10 On-Time Guarantee
- Easy, Free 6K Southwest Points (targeted)
The Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill has 440 guest rooms and suites and is a World of Hyatt Category 6 property, meaning free night awards start at 25,000 points per night, whereas Points + Cash is offered at 12,500 points + £115 per night. See our Hotel Review: Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill
- Hotel Review: Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill
- Lounge Review: Escape Lounge, Manchester International (MAN) Terminal 3
Drink of the Week:
- Pre-departure sparkling wine
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.