Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Continuing on the news that Delta announced they’ve rolled out their Pre-Select Meal option to include all international and domestic Delta One routes effective December 6, 2018, Delta will now be rolling out Pre-Select Meal options on all domestic First Class flights as of February 7, 2019, where a meal choice is offered.
- Hyatt Announces 40 New Hotels On West Coast
- American Express Issuing 1099’s on Referral Bonuses
- Devastating: Orlando TSA Agent Commits Suicide after Shift
- Why Delta is Increasing Porsches in Atlanta this Weekend
- Delta Pre-Select Meals on all Domestic First Class
- World of Hyatt Grows SLH Loyalty Alliance with Added Participating Hotels
- Southwest Airlines New Nonstop Routes and Returning Seasonal Service
- Business Platinum Card Benefits
Southwest Airlines announced a few new seasonal routes across the U.S. as well as bringing back some other seasonal nonstop flights. Starting in August, the carrier will add Saturday-only service between Dallas Love Field and Corpus Christi. Additionally, the carrier is adding service on Saturdays and Sundays between Richmond, Virginia and Tampa, Florida. See the full details: Southwest Airlines New Nonstop Routes and Returning Seasonal Service.
- Delta 1,000 Bonus Miles Every New Partner Up To 10K Miles
- 3 Nights at the New York Marriott East Side for $499
- How to Score $100 in Gift Cards With Flight or Hotel Booking
- Southwest 1,000 Rapid Rewards Points For Taxes
- Latest Delta Award Sale Domestic Flights From 12K
- Uber Free Rides In LA Or Boston For The Team That Loses
- Kroger 4x Fuel Points Starts Today
- Amazon Prime Free eBook February
- Earn 6x United Or Alaska Miles Today With Apple
- UberEats $10 Off FatBurger Promo Code
- JetBlue 2 Day Sale From $44
World of Hyatt members will be able to earn and redeem points and enjoy on-property member benefits in 56 more SLH properties around the world, bringing the growing count to 110 participating SLH properties in the World of Hyatt program. See the details here: World of Hyatt Grows SLH Loyalty Alliance with Added Participating Hotels
Drink of the Week:
- Double Whiskey Ginger
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!