The other day I shared how I was able to pick up the phone, call a number in this post, and get approved for a Ritz Carlton card that comes with 140,000 bonus points after meeting spending requirements. The details of the offer other than the 140,000 bonus points were not clear, but now that I have the offer details in hand, things are more clear, and it is looking like a really good offer.
140,000 Ritz Carlton Card Offer
The offer includes a generous signup bonus and perks that I value greater than the annual fee. My card offer included:
- 140,000 bonus points with Ritz Carlton after spending $2,000 in the first 3 months
- Annual $300 airline credit
- 3 upgrades to Ritz Carlton Club each year as part of the card benefits
- Automatic Gold status in the Ritz Carlton program the first year. Can keep Gold access if spend $10,000 in the second year and earn Platinum if spend $75k In second year
- $395 annual fee is not waived
- No foreign transaction fees
- Complimentary unlimited Lounge Club Access!!!
- $100 resort credit on paid stays of two nights or more
- Chip and signature technology
And not that it matters but thought I’d mention, the card comes in an impressive package. The card itself is made of metal and very cool sounding when you drop it on a table.
I find the benefits of the Ritz Carlton card offer for 140,000 bonus points plus all of the generous card benefits to be more valuable than the card annual fee. The $300 annual airline credit plus the unlimited Lounge Club access are the two best benefits, after the 140,000 bonus points of course.
Did you pick this card up yet? What do you think of the package and the card itself?
- 140,000 Marriott Bonus Points With 2 Credit Cards
- Earn a Free Night at the Ritz-Carlton After Two Stays
- Ritz Carlton Kapalua–Maui, Hawaii
- Hotel Arts Barcelona – Ritz Carlton Hotel Trip Report
- Last Leg Of French Polynesia Trip – Ritz Carlton Hotel And Delta Flight
- Ritz Carlton Millenia Singapore – A Cut Above
- Ritz Carlton New York Central Park
- Ritz Carlton St Thomas Hotel Review
- Puerto Rico Trip Report – Ritz Carlton San Juan
- Ritz Carlton San Juan Review
- Saving Marriott Points With Ritz Carlton Point Savers
- Marriott Platinum Status In Only 9 Stays
- United and Marriott Extend RewardsPlus for 2014
- Marriott Gold Status Benefits
- The Ritz Carlton, St. Louis Hotel