This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Good morning all you Delta Flyers out there. And a good morning to all you Delta haters as well. It’s another day, and if you have another flight on the books, that may mean there is another Delta breakfast option to melt your mouth. In the past, we’ve shared Delta’s First Class Lox Croissant Breakfast, Delta’s First Class Omelette, another Delta First Class Omelette on a 777, and many more meals on Delta airlines in 1 week than you care to eat. But that’s what we’re here for, to try out these delicious Delta First Class meals so you know which ones are the best and which one to order on your next flight when you get upgraded thanks to earning Delta status the easy way.
Flying out of New York on a snowy day, I was able to try a new Delta First Class breakfast dish. But not after sitting out these snow showers while sipping on some orange juice. This time it was the Delta First Class Breakfast Burrito. In this post we’ll share a few pictures and our thoughts on this dish in case you find it is on the menu on one of your upcoming flights.
Delta First Class Breakfast Burrito
Delta’s First Class Breakfast Burrito comes perfectly wrapped with a nice side of salsa to smother and cover your burrito. The salsa is not as spicy as some may like, but it still give the burrito a good dousing in mild salsa to take the breakfast up a notch.
It’s easy to pick up the burrito and eat it in your hands. In case you take this approach, make sure you use the hole in the napkin to affix it to your shirt button. I preferred to eat the sausage and egg burrito with a fork and a nice. The filling is just plain good. It’s a mix of scrambled eggs and sausage that holds together well gut isn’t too over cooked.
The sides were good too. The fruit cup came with orange, pineapple, cantaloupe and kiwi. Then there was a side of yogurt with strawberry fruit at the bottom. All were fresh and delicious.
The Delta First Class Breakfast Burrito with salsa was a great breakfast option. It comes with good sides and a side of salsa to take your breakfast up a notch. If this dish or a cereal is available on a Delta flight, I’ll definitely select this one. But there are a lot of good Delta breakfast options, so it really depends on what the other options are.
What is your favorite airline or more specifically Delta breakfast dish? Does anyone do breakfast better than Delta among the U.S. based carriers?
- Delta’s First Class Lox Croissant Breakfast
- Delta’s First Class Omelette
- Huge Delta Sky Club Enhancement – A True Game Changer For Business Traveler Breakfast
- Enhanced Breakfast options in the Sky Clubs
- Breakfast Options At The Atlanta T SkyClub
- Waffle House road trip review
- 1 Week, 7 Delta Meals In First Class; Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner Onboard And In The Airport Over A Week
- One Flew South Restaurant
- Best Airport Restaurant’s Best Dish – Duck Breast
- Happy Hour In Delta’s New JFK Sky Club – Lots Of Pictures
- Quiet Lunch In World’s Busiest Airport – Cafe Intermezzo
- Delta Enhances First Class Meals On Certain Domestic Flights
- Delta Enhancing Their Transatlantic BusinessElite Meals from JFK-LHR
- Delta’s Southern Perfect Pot Pie Pictures And Other Business Elite Menu Options
- Feedback On Delta’s New Business Elite Menu From Atlanta
- Party Foul: Delta’s Business Elite 767 Tray Table Design Flaw
- Delta Routes With New Business Elite Menu Now – The Routes Where You Can Find The New Menu
- Delta’s New Transatlantic BusinessElite Menu from Atlanta
- $30 Delta First Class Omelet To Hawaii
- Delta DC9-50 First Class Happy Hour & Upgrade Lottery
- Delta UPs Their Food – New Business Elite Express Meal
- Delta’s 757 First Class Service From Seat 1A
- American Airlines Crew Behind The Scenes – Business and Crew Meals
- Delta’s Irresistible Breakfast…that ruined my day
- Hyatt Breakfast Challenger To Lemon Poppy Seed Pancakes
- Best Hyatt Diamond Breakfast – Key Lime Waffle, Lemon Poppy Seed Or Home Made Donuts?
- Hyatt Diamond Breakfast At New Restaurant In Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay
- Crystal Clearwater – Hyatt Diamond Breakfast And Lunch
- Breakfast At The Palacio Duhau Park Hyatt Buenos Aires
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.