This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Priority Pass has really been ramped up with all their new lounges It is really great to see! It’s nice to see Priority Pass expanding the lounges in their program, which means more lounges for The Platinum Card® from American Express (or The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN) cardholders like myself to benefit from. Priority Pass has consistently been adding restaurants which is pretty sweet! Most recently, they announced this New Lounge Added To Priority Pass!
Priority Pass Adds Restaurant Tampa Int.!
04:30 – last flight departure daily. IMPORTANT NOTE: For Cardholders who pay for individual visits or guest visits, please check this particular offer against your visit fee to ensure it represents value for you. We advise Cardholders to review full Conditions of access below before visiting. The Café by Mise en Place is Tampa’s premier restaurant for Modern American cuisine and exciting and dynamic fare.
Airside – after Security, the restaurant is located directly in front of the Security Checkpoint by Gate F85. Access is available to any Airside with an active boarding pass, by train which runs every few minutes. Please allow sufficient time to reach the Departure Gate when accessing the restaurant from other Airsides. Please note that the restaurant may exceed their seating limit at certain times of the day & access to the restaurant is at their sole discretion.
1. Cardholders can use their lounge visit entitlement to receive US$28 off the bill. Each US$28 deduction represents a single lounge visit within the Cardholder’s existing lounge visit allocation for which the Cardholder will, where applicable, be charged. E.g. if a Cardholder registers 1 Guest they will receive US$56 off their bill which will be charged as 1 Cardholder visit + 1 Guest visit on their account. Only 1 Card per visit per Cardholder will be accepted and at point of registration.
How To Enroll for Priority Pass Select Access with Amex Platinum card:
Key Links: The Platinum Card® from American Express or The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- More International Access – over 600 airport lounges in 100 countries
- Access available regardless of which carrier or class you are flying
- You may now bring two guests with you complimentary
- To gain admission, simply present your Priority Pass Select Card and airline ticket. (Please note that unlike Platinum Card Access admission, you will need to enroll in Priority Pass Select to gain admission.)
Other Ways To Access
You can gain access to Priority Pass lounges with other cards as well, like the Citi Prestige and the Chase Sapphire Reserve.
You can gain access to Priority Pass Select for free by being a cardholder of The Platinum Card® from American Express or The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN. Remember that you need to ask Amex to register you for Priority Pass after you receive your card. This is just another great benefit of Amex Platinum card.
More Priority Pass Restaurant Lounges
- Priority Pass Add Another New Restaurant!
- Priority Pass Adds P.F.Chang’s Restaurant
- New Restaurant in LAX
- STEPHANIE’S Boston MA Logan International (Terminal B)
- JERRY REMY’S SPORTS BAR AND GRILL
- Priority Pass Adds Restaurant At Indianapolis Intl
- Priority Pass Adds Latest New Restaurant
- Yay! Priority Pass Adds 2 New Restaurants
- Priority Pass Adds Another Restaurant
- Priority Pass Adds Another Restaurant In The U.S.
- New Priority Pass Restaurant In Miami! Get $30 Off Bill Per Person!
- Priority Pass Adds Timberline Steaks & Grill!
- Priority Pass Adds New Capers Cafe Le Bar & Capers Market
- Priority Pass Adds New Restaurant As Lounge
- Distillery Lounge Now Available For Platinum Cardholders
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.