Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Alaska Airlines mainly operates in the western portion of the United States and is not part of the three major airline alliances, but it has codeshare agreements with over 15 airlines meaning passengers can redeem Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan miles for award travel on Emirates flights as well as credit frequent flier miles from flying a flight operated by Emirates to Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan. See more: Redeeming Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan Miles on Partners
- Redeeming Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan Miles on Partners
- American Airlines Announces Several New Domestic and International Routes
- Hyatt Adding 85 New Hotels with Acquisition of Two Roads Hospitality
- Hurricane Michael To Impact Travel And Florida
- 325,000 Hilton Honors Points With Limited Time Offers
- Unreal: Emotional Support Squirrel Delays Frontier Airlines Flight
- Westin Opens In Maldives
- Wyndham Status Match
Hyatt announced they’d be acquiring Two Roads Hospitality, which is composed of Joie de Vivre Hotels, Thompson Hotels, Destination Hotels, tommie and Alila Hotels & Resorts, as they look to grow their global footprint. While Hyatt isn’t nearly as large as Marriott or Hilton, they’re looking to grow. See full details: Hyatt Adding 85 New Hotels with Acquisition of Two Roads Hospitality.
- Discounted Delta SkyMiles Awards from 10,000 SkyMiles
- Uber Free Rides Election Day!
- Save At MGM Resorts With This Offer
- JetBlue Adding These New Routes
- Marriott Free Night After 2 Stays (Targeted)
- IHG Up To 100% Points Bonus
- New American Express Offer Save On Uber!
- 30% Transfer Bonus Hotel Points To United
- Marriott Launches New Trivia Game You Should Play!
- Amazon Discounted Gift Cards Including Uber!
- 9,000 Avios With Avis Rental Booking
- Free National Park Membership For 1 Year
- Amazon Up To 80% Off eBooks
See how you can Earn 325,000 Hilton Honors Points With Limited Time Offers after completing the minimum spend requirements on their co-branded cards.
Drink of the Week:
- Classic Rum and Coke
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!