Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Consider The Platinum Card from American Express Depending on your lifestyle and travel plans, these perks and benefits can provide a significant value. See the full American Express Platinum Benefits Overview.
- Fly Delta’s A350 Aircraft Domestically from Atlanta to Seattle
- Marriott Rewards Program Renamed Marriott Bonvoy
- American Express Platinum Benefits Overview
- 325,000 Hilton Honors Points With Limited Time Offers
- Card Review: Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority Credit Card
- World of Hyatt and Small Luxury Hotels Loyalty Alliance
- Charlotte Airport To Get Centurion Lounge
- Where to Sit in Delta First Class
- Marriott Starwood Data Breach
World of Hyatt members will now be able to earn and redeem points at over 50 Small Luxury Hotels starting December 6, 2018. Additional SLH properties are expected to join the program throughout the rest of 2018 and into 2019. See the full details: World of Hyatt and Small Luxury Hotels Loyalty Alliance.
- New American Express Offer Saks 5th Ave Save $50!
- Amazon Free $15 With $100 Reload & 1 MR Point
- Starbucks For Life Game
- $10 Off $35 PrimeNow Order With Promo
- Latest Delta Sale Fares From $109
- IHG PointsBreaks From 5K Points Per Night
- Deal Fares From Only $44!
- New Amex Dell Offer For You!
- United Cyber Monday Sale Up To 50% Off Awards To Europe
- Deal Alert Fares To Hawaii Starting At $357 Hawaiian Airlines
- Sweet Amazon Deal Bose QuietComfort Noise Cancelling Headphones – Top Travel Gear!
- Tons Of New Marriott Savings With Amex!
Marriott has launched a beta site of their new rewards program, which they’re calling Marriott Bonvoy. The new program will have Titanium Elite, and Ambassador Elite replacing the confusing current Platinum Premier and Platinum Premier Elite levels. See the all the full details.
Drink of the Week:
- Double Ginger Whiskey
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!