Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
United Airlines announced several new additional international routes as well as added service from San Francisco International Airport (SFO) in 2019. Highlights include new nonstop year-round service to Toronto, Canada as well as and Melbourne, Australia.Additionally next year, United will begin new year-round nonstop service between San Francisco and Auckland, New Zealand, Tahiti, French Polynesia and Amsterdam.
- Delta Rolls Out New Mileage Upgrade for SkyMiles Members
- American Airlines Announces Several New Routes in 2019
- United Airlines Announce Several New SFO International Routes
- Delta Expands Boston with Several New Domestic Routes
- Priority Pass Now Offers Discounts At Airport
- $35 Uber Cash for Amex Platinum Cardholders This Month
- Lawsuit Filed at St. Regis Bal Harbor Over Smell
- More Details of Delta’s Basic Economy Award Tickets Test
Delta has started adding Basic Economy award tickets on select routes, which include all flights to/from Charleston, SC (CHS) within the United States and Canada. Additionally, Minneapolis-Phoenix also is a test route for this product. Depending on the success of this test, it’s likely this will be rolled out to more routes.
- Amazing Deal Alert: Park Hyatt Beaver Creek on Suites
- Free 3 Months of Amazon Prime Membership From Amex $39 Value (targeted)
- New Amex Offer Save 30% On Streaming Services
- Amazon Free $5 Credit With Bravo App Download
- 50% Off Avios To Madrid Through March
- 500 Bonus American AAdvantage Miles
- Delta Free $25 Hotels.com Gift Card With $250 Gift Card
- Amazon New Lightning Deals Live Now
- Amazon New Gift Card Deals Here
- $5 Free Starbucks Gift Card With $10 Order
- Delta Award Flash Sale
- Save Big Skiing With This Offer: Aspen Snowmass
- Amazon Discounted Gift Cards iTunes and More!
- New Southwest Sale Fares From $49
Drink of the Week:
- In-flight Whiskey Ginger
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!