Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Earlier this year, Delta rolled out their pre-select meal program, where Delta One customers traveling to any of Delta’s European destinations, as well as select cities in Asia and Australia are able to select their meal choices in advance of the flight, which has received positive feedback from passengers as over 50% are taking advantage of this offer. See more in Delta Expanding Pre-Select Meals in Delta One International and Domestic Flights
- Amex Cash Magnet Card Review Earn 1.5% Cash Back Everywhere!
- Why Get Business Platinum Card?
- Earn Bonus Points for Declining Housekeeping Service
- Would You Rather: Hotel Maid Service or Bonus Points?
- Delta Seattle Agents Fired After Reporting Sexual Harassment, Claiming Unauthorized Upgrades
- 15 New Lounges Join Priority Pass
- MGM Resorts Sue 1,000+ Victims Of 2017 Las Vegas Shooting
- Delta Award Tickets From 11K Miles RT
- Delta Expanding Pre-Select Meals in Delta One International and Domestic Flights
Make a Green Choice allows guests at Sheraton, Westin, Luxury Collection, Le Méridien, St. Regis and W locations and at participating Aloft, Element and Four Points by Sheraton locations to earn bonus points when declining housekeeping service each day. Learn more on how to Earn Bonus Points for Declining Housekeeping Service
- Register For Hyatt Get 10% Points Back Cardmembers
- Up To 1,500 Bonus AAdvantage Miles
- Wyndham Free Night After 2 Stays
- New Uber Ride Pass Available $4.99
- IHG PointsBreaks Preview
- Earn Amazon Gift Cards With Avis
- Amazon Discounted Gift Card Deals
- Amazing! Amazon Amex Deal Even Better With 3x MR Points
- 50,000 IHG Bonus Points With Kimpton Business Rewards
- Deal Alert Fares From Only $59!
Delta offers a robust network of transatlantic flights from New York (JFK) including several seasonal destinations during the summer months. On a recent trip to Europe, I flew Delta One from New York (JFK) to Copenhagen, Kastrup onboard one of their 767-300ER aircraft. Check out our Flight Review: Delta One Business Class New York (JFK) – Copenhagen
Drink of the Week:
- Woodford on the Rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!