Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Score the latest offer for the Platinum Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card from American Express. Learn more details of this limited time offer in this post.
- 70K Increased Offer Delta Platinum
- OMFG!?! Is This The Most Annoying Uber Ride Ever?
- W Las Vegas to become SLS Las Vegas, Tribute Portfolio
- United MileagePlus Premier Status Match Challenge
- Delta SkyMiles Medallion Status Challenge
- Andaz 5th Avenue Mid-Summer Soirée
- Delta Passenger Forced to Pay $9,118 for Diverting Flight
- New Yorkers Take a Mid-Day Nap for $25 at The Dreamery
- Uber Partners With Venmo
- CLEAR Now Open at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
- United Food Trucks Get Free Food In NYC!
- Southwest Airlines to Stop Serving Peanuts Onboard Flights
- Limited-Time United Airlines Card Offer
- Would You Rather: Window or Aisle Seats
United Airlines offers a United Airlines Status Challenge, which is referred to as the MileagePlus Premier Status Match Challenge. Now’s a great time to participate in the status match now is if you enroll after July 1, 2018 and you complete the requirements, your Premier Status will be extended through January 2020. Learn more about the United MileagePlus Premier Status Match Challenge
- Deal Fares To Spain Next Spring In Premium Economy!
- Free $10 In Amazon Credit For Prime Day When Spend $10 At Whole Foods
- Grab Delta Flash Sale Award Tickets To Asia
- Hot Deal Amazon Waterproof Travel Speaker
- New Amex Offers Save At Dell, Four Seasons And More!
- Amazon Free 6 Month Prime Membership Students
- Amazon 3 Months Free Prime Membership (Targeted)
- Earn 10x AAdvantage Miles/$1 Spent On Hotel
- 1,000 Easy Aeroplan Miles (New Members)
- Starwood Save Up To 38% Stays S. Beach, Cancun & More!
- Free Marriott Night For New Members
- New Sale Deal Fares From Only $47!
- Save Money On Travel With New Amex Offers
- Google Express 25% Promo Code Existing Users!
The W Las Vegas, the only W property in Las Vegas, is leaving W Hotels on July 20, 2018, as it transitions over to the SLS Las Vegas, Tribute Portfolio, which falls under the Starwood Preferred Guest umbrella. The property was recently sold and these changes come under the new ownership.
Drink of the Week:
- Double Woodford on the Rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!